Sunday, August 12, 2007

Moving...and something I want!

Here's what my daily schedule entails:

Rise
Drive
Work
Eat
Work
Drive
Pack
Shower
Pass out

I gotta out of my current place by the 17th, so that's what?...5 more days? So yea, if I'm not working I'm probably packing and moving some crap over to the new apartment. The process is slow and gradual, but I better kick it into high gear today.

Went and saw Rush Hour 3 last night with the significant other and some buddies. I enjoyed it. Note to self... the MAN is always behind every criminal organization. The theater was god-forsakenly cold last night though. Good thing I had jeans on but my buddies were wearing short and flip-flops and their toes were numb afterwards.

Anywhoo...now to something that I want. A couple weeks ago I sold my little Sony laptop for ~$1000 that I purchased for $401. Pretty good huh? Now I'm in need of a laptop and I have my eyes set on the new Dell XPS M1330. Looks like my best bet would be buying through my OSU's premier site which comes with a bit of a discount. I wish Costco would get it in stock sometime so that I can purchase from them and have their excellent return policy in play.

No comments: